If one person's Free/Busy does not seem to be available for a Victrex employee, please follow the troubleshooting steps below.
I can see definitely see both of your “free/busy” status which proves that this issue is specific to some PCs only not everyone.
I want to point out that most of you “used to” use a different mailbox in the past, and there was a period where Kleiss, and Victrex mailbox had co-existed (eg mail redirects)
until later during this year when a separate dedicated Victrex mailbox was created and migrated to the 365 environment, which is what you are using now.
Therefore, please do the following in order:
- Melissa (and others that also can’t see his calendar) need to open a blank new email, and type in Michael’s address as usual in the TO field (it will likely show up with “auto-entry” from past)
You need to DELETE this via the “X” (Example below)
- Now try to re-add his name again. This time you will likely need to find his name from the global address book instead
- After this, now try to see if Michael’s calendar free/busy status loads via the usual meeting Schedule Assistant view etc
If this STILL doesn’t show up, you might want to try below method in addition to above
- Open Outlook Calendar function as usual
- Open Calendar -> From Address book
- Find his name from the list and add it
- You will now see Michael’s name listed under Shared Calendars section
- Tick the box to open open his calendar, and check that his free/busy status is visible/loading
- Please also now go to “Send/Receive” tab on Outlook, and go to Send/Receive Groups -> Download address book
- Let this download complete fully
- Restart your PC to refresh Outlook, and Teams status
- After logging back to PC as usual, open Outlook and retry creating a meeting etc via Schedule Assistant