This is the home page for your knowledge base space within Confluence. You can use your knowledge base to capture best practices and address common problems.Kleiss Gears IT knowledge base for common issues (and their resolutions), how-to information, and continuing education videos and tutorials. Please feel free to explore or search for any topic that interests you. Jack is always happy to answer any follow-up questions or take requests for additional resources.
Next, you might want to:
- Create your first knowledge base article - Click "Create" and select a "How-to" or "Troubleshooting" article.
- Customise the home page - Click "Edit" to get started. Include useful information like what users can expect to find in this knowledge base, frequently asked questions and links to other resources.
Articles, screenshots, and videos on how to solve some of the most common user and workstation issues in the Kleiss Gears IT infrastructure
Frequently asked questions
- Add links to popular how-to and troubleshooting articles.
- Highlight important documentation.
Need more help?
- Link to resources such as your service desk, questions & answers or a forum.
- List contacts for getting additional help.
- Include links to relevant external sites and services.
- Add other helpful information.
Browse by topic
Recently updated articles